015: Courage with Ryan BermanNov 24, 2020
Ryan is the founder of Courageous; an organization that helps companies develop courageous ideas, teams and Courage Brands®. Ryan has been covered in Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Inc and Forbes. His book ‘Return on Courage: a playbook for courageous change’ showcases how companies can operationalize courage in their stories and teams. Ryan has worked with Google, Charity: Water, Major League Baseball, J&J, Cereal Partners Worldwide, Caesars Entertainment and US Ski & Snowboard. He’s also the founder of SockProblems.com: an altruistic sock company that socks different problems in the world. Learn more at couragebrands.com
- Why living closer to the soul takes a lot of courage
- Less time scrolling other people's lives in social media and more time scrolling ourselves
- How Ryan was able to understand what Courage really means through a "listening tour"
- Ryan's interview with the founding astronaut of the Virgin Galactic for his book Return on Courage
- Why Ryan thinks that courageous ideas are the only ones that matter
- How Ryan defines courage: Knowledge, Faith, Action
- What Kristen means with a lot of organizations spend most of their time in the paralysis
- Hiring Ryan is when you have the courage to "re"
- Why the best leader is the one who could admit that they don't know
- The problem with branding
- Kristen's company, Eddie Bauer, took an important stand with black lives matter
- What if fear was your best friend?
- When Ryan finally found the courage to reveal his plans to write a book
- The central courage system
Reach out to Ryan at couragebrands.com
Stay connected with Kristen!
Enter your information below to get a Guided Meditation. IT'S FREE!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.