021: Your F*ck Yes Life with Sam MorrisFeb 15, 2021
Sam Morris is the founder of Zen Warrior Training®, an enlightened leadership and embodied wisdom coaching program. In 1999, Sam endured a spinal cord injury, paralyzing him from the waist down. This incident catalyzed a deep dive into somatic healing arts, depth psychology, wisdom traditions and the innate intelligence of the body. Sam trains his clients in how to master the inner workings of the mind, body and spirit and live from an enlightened state of presence in their businesses and in their personal lives.
- Netflix series alert: Surviving Death
- Sam's concept of the 'false ego'
- How Kristen was able to work at the age of 13 with the thinking of saving up to get away and see the whole world outside Michigan
- The fateful day in 1999 where a drunk driver hit Sam's car that caused the accident that made him paraplegic
- How Sam faced his extra ordinary situation from being an outgoing athlete
- When asked why it seems easy for Sam to be paralyzed: It's like Tony Hawk making skateboarding look like easy
- Fully embracing 'what is'
- Why Sam thinks that his physical paralysis is NOT REALLY a paralysis
- How critical breathing is for Sam to gain access to his parasympathetic nervous system
- Using stress as a motivator is not good
- How psychedelics help Sam's resiliency for his injury
Stay connected with Kristen!
Enter your information below to get a Guided Meditation. IT'S FREE!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.